Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Totally Tiffany- Bible Journaling Command Center


Hi everyone! Good morning! I've been pretty excited to share this post with you since these babies landed on my doorstep last week. I was contacted by Totally Tiffany to do a little review on this 4 piece Desk Maid set, and am I ever glad that I accepted! I mean look at these things! They're white, clean modern lines, gorgeous and I just love them! 


The set comes with four pieces: The Tool Tower, Stadium Arranger, Pencil Perch, and the Pen & Ink Palace. Right out of the box I was already impressed by the quality and design, these are just so perfect! At first I couldn't decided if I wanted to use them for my planner stuff or my bible journaling goodies, but since my bible journaling supplies were kind of scattered around my studio I felt like they were the solution I had been searching for to corral them together...And BINGO! I was right!

The Stadium Arranger was the first thing I wanted to fill up, I really like the different heights of the little compartments, they're perfect for storing my most used stamps and stickers, and I can even fit the current month's Bible Journaling kit in there with all of it, that was a huge plus to me.


The second thing I filled up was the Pen & Ink Palace, I think my favorite thing about this piece was that the little shelves in it are removable. This allows you to customize the piece to make it fit your needs, and because we all have different demands of our storage that is key! I used mine to house
 more of my favorite bible journaling stamps and the ink pads I use most.  It has a great little space compartment on the top of it too, It gave me some extra room to store a large roller punch, some watercolors and an a larger ink pad. 


The Tool Tower is my second favorite piece in this set, besides it being pretty and white, it is highly functional. I love that I can store all my taller favorites in the back and my shorter ones in the front, because all of the levels are at different heights I can easily see even my smallest pieces. That is a big difference than the organizer I was currently using, because all of the compartments were the same height my smaller things were always getting lost.


Here is a little side view of the pieces I decided to keep at the handy, another thing I really like about this set is how small of a foot print it has. Real estate in here is quite valuable so for the amount of supplies I can store in one small space these get five stars in my opinion.


The fourth piece in this set is the Pencil Perch, how cute is that!? Although my collection of pens and pencils is bigger than this little buddy can handle, I really love the display! I think it would also be very handy to hold paintbrushes and skinnier utensils like that.

Overall I can't wait to settle into these pieces and see how they will work for me in the long haul, I can already tell that they'll be sticking around. I feel like organizing your space is just part of the gig at this point, so finding what works best for you is no easy task. 

And!!! You can also enter a giveaway of this set by filling out this form here:)

You can even buy these piece separately to fit your needs, I can see a few more of these pieces in my future!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've found this review helpful,
Steph.





12 comments:

  1. Thanks so. Uvh for sharing this Stephanie! Your room is always so beautiful no matter what you use! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing set & yes, planner or journaling stuff would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great review! They look very nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like this would be an amazing way to corral my coloring supplies. I like to use spectrum noir markers, colored pencils, distress ink water coloring etc & currently those supplies are jumbled in a basket so I can access them easily & grab the basket to take with me if I want to, but I have to dig through to find what I want. This set would hold everything where I needed it & then I could just grab the items I actually need for a specific project to take with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like this would be an amazing way to corral my coloring supplies. I like to use spectrum noir markers, colored pencils, distress ink water coloring etc & currently those supplies are jumbled in a basket so I can access them easily & grab the basket to take with me if I want to, but I have to dig through to find what I want. This set would hold everything where I needed it & then I could just grab the items I actually need for a specific project to take with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe if I win/get enough TT product, I will be able to find someone willing to come and organize my 8x10 shed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the setup. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie, I think the thing I like the most is your Illitrates Faith supplies that you choose to put in the cute and functional organizers! I love that you are proud of Jesus and posting it to the world! I have a lot of TT items and love them all and I am awaiting a delivery from her this week! Lol. Total Tiffany is my favorite orginational site as I love to organize all things! :). Could you please tell me about the Illistrates Faith Line that you are using? Is it sold by private consultants as I haven't seen it in stores but I do buy a lot of CTMH from a friend
    so am not in the craft stores near as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Scrapbook.com for the Illustrated Faith products

      Delete
    2. Try Scrapbook.com for the Illustrated Faith products

      Delete
  9. First and foremost, thank you for loving Jesus and sharing with the world! I love Jesus as well. Who won the give away set? Is is posted somewhere?

    ReplyDelete